Monday, July 27, 2020

Review: Claire

Claire Claire by Tina Hogan Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another five star book in the continuing Sabela Series.  The problem with this book was I didnt want it to end but I needed to know the ending.  As with all her books, Grant gives us a warm story of love, romance, a bit of mystery and lots of drama.

Claire is a loner and finds that ok.  Estranged from her family when her parents take the side of her brother, who has his own baggage, she manages just fine.  But of course the story introduces Travis who changes her world.  Throw in an ex-girlfriend, some friends with secrets, and her own huge secret, Claire has a lot to deal with.

This book is a page turner.  My only regret is that it ended......but I am sure Ms Grant has more in store for us.  Put this one on your TBR list, or better yet pre-order today because it is coming out soon.  Thanks to the author for this ARC, it was everything I imagined it to be.  Bravo #fivestars  #Claire #TinaHoganGrant 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment