Sunday, January 19, 2020

Review: The Way Back to You

The Way Back to You The Way Back to You by Sharon Sala
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sully Raines sets out to find his birth mother, and ends up in Blessings, Georgia. A new surprise awaits him here, but of the best kind—his childhood sweetheart, whom he hasn’t seen since she moved away when they were teens, is living in Blessings now.

I read this book for a club and am glad I did. Wasnt sure I would like it but I am totally hooked on this series and will probably start reading book #1. The book can be read as a stand alone, but I am finding they center around the people from Blessings who have their own individual stories.

The town of Blessings is a wonder in itself. Everyone looks out for one another and they are always there in times of trouble. I found myself turning page after page and loving one of the characters named Lovey Cooper (everyone's grandma). If you want to read a heart warming family type of book, pick this one up. Cant wait to discuss it at the book club. #fivestars #romance

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment