Saturday, January 4, 2020

Review: Better Endings

Better Endings Better Endings by Tina Hogan Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first book read in 2020 and couldn't have read a better book. Am a big fan of Ms. Grant's books and loved this one. Continuing in the Tammy Mellows series again I was drawn into the amazing life of this character. I love how we got a little reminder in the beginning of book #1 Reckless Beginnings although it can be read alone also.

After narrowly escaping with her own life from Steven, the father of her child and an abusive heroin addict, Tammy Mellows believed she finally gained control of her own self. At first I thought reading about life on the ocean and fishing was going to be boring...but I learned so much, was eager to turn the page and was just as excited as Tammy when things went right after being faced with so many obstacles. We all have demons to face one way or another and it just comes down to how we handle them. Looking forward to Book #3....because it's not ended yet!

If you have never read a Tina Hogan Grant book.....start now, you won't be disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment