Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: Good Girl, Bad Girl

Good Girl, Bad Girl Good Girl, Bad Girl by Michael Robotham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought this book back in July and never got to read it (too many books to read) but decided to tackle it now. Glad I did, such a heart wrenching story of a young girl living in a secret room after a heinous crime. Half-starved and filthy, she won’t tell anyone her name, or her age, or where she came from. Maybe she is twelve, maybe fifteen. She doesn’t appear in any missing persons file, and her DNA can’t be matched to an identity.

Along comes Cyrus, a psychologist who, with his own baggage must determine if Evie can leave the children's home and live on her own. There is also a second story here about Jodie who went missing and was found dead.

These stories overlap one another and keeps you glued to the book to find the outcome. There are still some questions I have about Evie....but since this book is labeled #1 I am sure there might be a continuing story about her???

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment