Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Review: Blind Spot

Blind Spot Blind Spot by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, I have never read a Brenda Novak book that I didnt love. And this one is no exception. My only regret is that I finished it and I want more. I love the Dr Evelyn Talbot series and salivate until the next one is out.

The continuous story of Evelyn and the serial killer, Jaspar Moore, finds him finally in prison, in Hanover House where Evelyn is head psychiatrist. But when she goes missing and Jaspar is still behind bars, her plans to marry Amorak who is also the police is put on hold. Now Amorak's only job is to find Evelyn before this other psychopath kills or maims her.

The story kept my on edge, turning page after page - one of the things I love about Novak's books. If you havent read any of them you are missing out on an awesome read. Want to know more about her? Check out her website at https://brendanovak.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment