Saturday, August 31, 2019

Review: The Dare

The Dare The Dare by Carol Wyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

D.I. Natalie Ward has her hands full when the first school girl, Savannah goes missing. It gets worse when she shows up dead the next day. But when a second girl, Harriet, goes missing also, DI Ward feels pressured to the point that her team works over time to find this monster preying on teenage girls.

With a shortness of staff, Ward works more than she sleeps in order to find these girls, many times leaving her own family to work on this case. I could not for the life of me figure out who the killer was and still didnt until the end when it was revealed. Didnt suspect that one at all. But with the progress of the book, we find reasons for this gripping story.

This book is truly a page turner and keeps you guessing until the reveal at the end...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment