Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Review: A Year of Extraordinary Moments

A Year of Extraordinary Moments A Year of Extraordinary Moments by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She did it again. Bette Lee Crosby took us back to Magnolia Grove and the Briggs family. Where Tracy is getting her life on track,taking care of her hearing impaired son and running the family business. But just when everything is going great, up pops her ex to wreck havoc on her life.

I have always enjoyed Ms. Crosby's books, having read so many of them, and this one is no exception. The loving family story behind it, the way she makes her characters fill your heart and soul, has only made me wanting to read more and more of her books.

Bravo...looking forward to a book #3, because I have a feeling it's not the last we see of Dominic!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment