Sunday, July 1, 2018

HOT HOT HOT

I cant believe it is 100 degrees out.  I just drove my grandson to his friend's house and looked down at my dashboard to see the temp (not while I was driving) and saw it said 100 degrees.  Dont think I ever owned a car that indicated that temperature.  I did notice that there were very few cars on the road....



That wasnt the case this morning when it wasnt even 80 degrees.  The parkway was bumper to bumper all the way to the store, driving at 5 miles per hour.  We needed a new microwave and since I got a 20% coupon in the mail, we took the ride to pick one up.

And so we are home again, staying in the cool air conditioning (even though I think we have a brown out) and relaxing.  But the rest of the week will be in the 90s - on the bright side - it is better than 4 feet of snow!!!!!

How's the weather by you?


4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is really really hot!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suppose to be like that all week...but again, better than snow. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's hot! It was 79 here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 79, even 85...but this is ridiculous..I was out yesterday and there was no one out in the neighborhood....guess they were either in the AC or the pool. Suppose to be like this all week.

    ReplyDelete