Thursday, July 12, 2018

Free brochures....

I am ready to do another mailing.  Would you like to be placed on my mailing list?  This is a free brochure, mailed to your house with no obligation to buy.

Have you ever wondered what was in an Avon Brochure?  Or maybe you think it is just makeup.  Well, you will be surprised if you request a book.  We have jewelry, fashion, skin care, shoes, bags, kids items, men's items, fragrances, home items, candles...just to name a few.

This is the current brochure Campaign 16
You will receive an August campaign

So put yourself on my mailing list.  I send out books once a month and will gladly take you off the list if you tell me.

So send me an email - beautyboss2015@gmail.com - with your name and address, the next mailing goes out July 29th

Interested in becoming an Avon Rep?  Right now you can join my team for only $10 for your starter kit, which includes products and brochures and a free website.  Let me know in your email so I can send you the link to get you started.  This offer ends on August 6 when prices for the starter kits go back to the original price. 

Dont want to wait? Go to www.startavon.com and use reference code - ashapiro


No comments:

Post a Comment