Saturday, June 9, 2018

Thousands of Followers - no posts, no photo

I recently checked out my Bloglovin account and love reading and commenting on my many followers and new blogs as possible.  As I was catching up (I always follow back eventually) I came across so many blogs that have thousands of followers but no posts and no photo as their avatar.



What I couldnt understand is why there are so many people following them if they are not posting.  I can understand following other blogs and not wanting to post.  But why would anyone want to follow someone who does not post or even gives any information about themselves?  I know the world today is putting out too much information but it makes me leery to think there is nothing out there to indicate who these people are....they could be anyone.

And so as I go over all my followers, I just want to explain that if you are following me through Bloglovin - without a picture - I will not follow back.  Why would you have a blog and no posts????

No comments:

Post a Comment