Sunday, June 10, 2018

Did we mention it's FREE

I thought everyone wanted free stuff.  But apparently that is not the case...Oh, wait, did you say you love free stuff?  Well, if you live in the USA you are eligible to receive free samples of Avon products.-

Yes, that is right.....all you have to do is register on my website and I will send you free samples...it might be lipsticks, fragrances, creams - and they are free.  No obligation to buy....but by registering you will get first looks at new items, sales, discounts - free shipping codes, and free brochures.

If you no longer want to receive emails, all you have to do is unsubscribe.  Why not try it.  I guarantee you will love the items and might even decide to shop at my store.  But again, no obligation to buy.....try it....I know you want to and....


No comments:

Post a Comment