Sunday, June 3, 2018

Mother Nature is Bipolar

People are complaining about the hot weather.  I love it.  But Mother Nature has been giving mixed signals for the past few months.  We got snow in the beginning of spring, and then it was cold and then it rained forever.

I still haven't planted (except a lily plant given to me by daughters boyfriend) because it gets too cold at night.  Alas it is June and the past few days it was in the 80s, clear skies - for the most part anyway because yesterday the skies opened and then came a downpour.



I love the warm weather, even the humidity...these old bones feel much better.  And so this morning I awake to 60 degree weather.  Time to put on the sweater (I just bought summer clothes) - the air wont go on (too cold in the house) and there is a chance of rain -- surprise.

Pools are not warming up and I am sure the ocean is still cold.  Good thing today is an inside day, grandson turns 10 and party is at a play gym, so the weather wont be an issue.  But I will miss my time on the patio reading.

I refuse to look ahead at what the weather will be.  I get up every morning and check, because it can change.....because....Mother Nature if Bipolar....

No comments:

Post a Comment