Monday, June 18, 2018

Do you own a home business?

Whether starting a home business or having one for some time now....you know you would do better if you accepted credit cards.  Most of my customers give me cash...which means I have to make a trip to the bank to deposit it.

But some of my customers would rather pay by credit card.  This is fine with me as the money will go directly into my bank account, therefore, saving me a trip.

But along with credit card processing is the fees that charge for each transaction.  But there is a way to start off with getting free processing for your first $1000 charged.  And then after that there is a way to get more free processing....very easy.

Just apply online through the following link:

www.squareup.com/i/AGNES11234 



You will receive free processing....and then share your link and when that person signs up, you again will receive free processing....check it out today and make your customers happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment