Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Shop.....till you drop

And that is what most people did, the day after Thanksgiving...from early in the morning to late at night because ..... why?  I have no idea.  I did the whole Black Friday thing ONCE.  And that was enough.  Every part of my body hurt from not only looking for items but also from standing on lines.  It was a mad house where people will trample you just to get to the item.



So from that point on until this past holiday, I do not shop....I usually watch grandchildren and when they go home to their exhausted parents....I sit at my computer and wait for all the sales to pop up.  I do most of my shopping on Amazon and get two day shipping.....and now all I have to do is wrap up all the gifts.....you see I have 9 grandchildren and that is a lot of shopping.......


Do your shopping on line at www.youravon.com/ashapiro


No comments:

Post a Comment