Tuesday, September 15, 2015

No matter what field you work in, you need Skin

Hand Cream.  I am finding that all types of hands are out there.  You work outside and in the summer your hands get dry from the sun; in the winter it is the cold.  But you dont work outside you say.  Well then, work in an air conditioned office tends to dry out the hands....I work in an office and everyday I put cream on my hands.  Actually several times a day.  You see, I am one of those people who is always creaming my hands.

Take a shower, get out and cream my hands (also my face, legs, heels all the time, arms and of course my hands).  That is not enough; upon awakening....creaming goes on again.  But you see I have very good skin and silky because of all that creaming.  I leave the house and when I get to the office...well a bit of hand cream goes on....and during the day I try to use it again.

And Skin So Soft has the best ever lotions.....

Shop here for a great line of lotions and cremes......to get your skin glowing.


3 comments:

  1. I should put on lotion all day, but I always forget. This sound like a nice line of lotion to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dry climate in Colorado makes lotion a must... several times a day (and then it STILL doesn't seem enough). I need to try this. Thank you for sharing in the GRAND Social!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thank you. I love Avon and use it always....Anew for my face, SSS for my legs,arms...they even have Footworks for your feet...feels like silk. You can buy online from me at www.youravon.com/ashapiro- use code WELCOME for a great discount...

    ReplyDelete