Thursday, August 20, 2015

WANT DISCOUNTS???

Every one loves them.  Every one wants them. We all look for them.  Free shipping, percentage off and half price....how about buy one get one free.....there is nothing like shopping and getting a buy...we all want it.




So here is what I will do.....I will give you a 10% discount on your first Avon order of $25 or more. Interested??  All you have to do is register on my Avon e-store .... when I receive the information I will put a discount in my database for your name....do not purchase anything until you receive an email from me letting you know the discount has been added to your name.

Go to www.youravon.com/ashapiro and register....dont forget to LIKE me on FB at www.facebook.com/seeavon   You can also "message" me with your name and address if you would like to received a *free* catalog with samples and a Loyalty Card from me.

Leave a comment below letting me know you are registering so I can discount your first order..


No comments:

Post a Comment