Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lips...

Ever since I was a little girl I couldnt wait to wear makeup.  Of course being brought up in a strict home there was no way I was going to be allowed to wear it.  (wasnt like today is)....and so it wasnt until I went to work at the age of 17 did I discover makeup (thanks to a co-worker) and starting wearing it.

At first there was the pancake makeup, heavy eyeliner, blush and of course, lipstick.  Never go anywhere without your lipstick  But today things are a bit different.  I find for myself and most of the friends I have, there is less makeup and a more natural look.  Lighter eyeliner and a little blush.....BUT always lipstick.  And we are fortunate enough to have a huge selection of lipsticks as to colors to choose from.  And Avon has the right prices.


Then there is eyeliner....we used black but today you dont need to stick to one color...



Why dont you browse the newest catalog out today - C-19 and check out all the wonderful items Avon has to offer - your makeup all in one book..for beautiful faces.


Then when you see your color...go to my e-store at www.youravon.com/ashapiro

If you register on my site, you will receive emails with great discounts, free items and sales not usually in the catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment