Friday, August 16, 2013

Look on the brighter side

That is what I am going to try to do.  Havent been blogging lately as feeling a little down.  Part meds and part me....but must get up, brush myself off and continue.  My PN has been acting up more lately but a visit to doctor enabled me to have my meds adjusted and finally putting things in perspective.

1. There are a lot of people out there worse off than I am.  I can still get around, slow as it may be ....
2. My pain is being monitored and goes under control from time to time.
3. I will not worry about things I cannot change....what will be will be......
4. I will be thankful for what I have....and deal with what ever comes my way. 

I will 

That said, I will go next week for a biopsy and whatever the results are, I will deal with.  Worrying about it will not change anything.  The weather has gotten cooler and going out to enjoy it and the day will be on my mind...nothing else.....Hope you have a great one....

And remember 

No comments:

Post a Comment