Sunday, July 21, 2013

BOOK REVIEW

Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery)Hushabye by Celina Grace

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book, while a good read, sort of built me up to an unknown ending....and then just left me there. Without giving away the ending, it was not what I expected but did conclude unhappily and sort of - what's next? Didn't see this one coming and while the book did keep you in suspense I would have liked it to continue a bit longer and not end so abruptly.

Baby Charlie gets kidnapped and its Kate Redman's job to find him. The usual detective work ensues including the haunting adolescent past of Kate. But then Kate's past threatens her ability to do her job ... and the question lies which will get the better of her? Amazingly this book has both a happy and a sad ending.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment