Sunday, July 7, 2013

BOOK REVIEW

The Sea of TranquilityThe Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a heart and soul book. I originally was giving it a 4. It was slow in the beginning, wasn't even going to finish it....but, something happened. I needed to know all about Emilia/Natsya/Sunshine.....and it wouldn't end until I found out. A promising pianist whose life changed one night..The last few chapters grip you and wont let go.....and I never read such a heartwarming story in my life....it tells how we can all work through the sh-- that life throws our way with a little help from friends and family.

It was a heartwarming story where you get into the lives of Emilia and Josh and Drew....and find out that even if you think your life is over because of one bad thing.....life does go on and how you deal with it...is entirely up to you.

A great story....you must read....



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed this book - eventually! Shall be doing some more reading myself as I'm now embarking on a long-distance course hoping to become a Children's Writer! Am finding children's stories a lot more stimulating (meaning I don't fall asleep as quickly!!!!!), so wish me luck. Entered a competition - for a laugh - and came within the top 10% of 2,000+ entries!!! Must mean something ? Spare a prayer, please! Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love The Sea of Tranquility! It made me so emotional!
    Can't wait to read more!
    New follower :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete