Monday, May 20, 2013

BOOK REVIEW

Three Weeks To Say GoodbyeThree Weeks To Say Goodbye by C.J. Box

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book rocked my world. As a mom and grandmother, children are an important part of my life. So when Jack and Melissa waited so long to have a baby, and were able to adopt, the fact that after 9 months they were about to lose their only child.....my world came down also. The birth mother signed away rights but little did they realize - the birth father didn't. With grandpa (of the boy) being a big time judge...they might lose Angelina. So the judge gives them 3 weeks to say goodbye to their daughter.....but Jack and Melissa will stop at nothing to protect their daughter and the race begins...This is a book that will grab you, never let you put it down and finally give you the surprise ending of your life. It did this for me....don't miss this one. Put it on your to-read list now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment