Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings....

It has come to my attention...actually I was trying to think of a blog to write....or should I create some jewelry ....anyway, decided to write about jewelry...not feeling creative anyway...

I see most women wear jewelry, but have you ever thought what kind of jewelry and what type of person wears what?  For instance, a co-worker of mine would not think of coming to work without her watch, bracelets, earrings and necklaces on.  While another co-workers just wears a watch.  Personally, I am an earring and bracelet person myself.  I feel naked without my earrings... The younger generation I see also like to wear a lot of bracelets.  Some I see only wear necklaces....or chains.....

                                           


What type of person are you?  Why do some people wear more jewelry than others......loads of bracelets, even rings......is there a reason? or like me, just throw on whatever matches.....less is better - but that's just my opinion..........

No comments:

Post a Comment