Monday, February 11, 2013

Its not me

Yesterday was another day in the house cleaning and making things orderly.  But somewhere in the middle of the day there was a need for food.  So stop what you're doing and cook.  Pots, pans, dishes, forks, knives etc.  Cook and clean - laundry and straightening up....

Alas, time to rest.....and play Candy Crush......yes I am hooked.  For those of you who know the game.  It is played through Facebook and while I promised myself I would not play games - especially since my IPad has been taken over by hubby and grandkids....




I recently was in a nail salon where the customer and manicurist were talking about the game.  They were so engrossed in the game that I had to find out what it was all about....ok, one game....I am now on level 27......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment