Monday, October 1, 2012

To be a child again.....

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being with my son, his wife and children.  I always love being with them because we always do such interesting things and they makes me feel so included.  So this past weekend we took a trip out to Long Island and went to the

We had never been there and it really looked interesting on the internet, so we went out there and were greeted by a wall of faces


Inside were so many things for the kids to do, I didnt take pictures because I was so facinated by the activity, and it was crowded too.  If you need a place for the kids, just check it out 



It is best for children over 5 years of age, although they do have a section for the little ones. A great day especially
 if its not an outdoor day......

No comments:

Post a Comment