Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time to do the TAXES.....

   I have a whole week off from school (working there, not attending) and one of those days....today....will be spent sitting with the accountant figuring out where all my money went.  Those W2s are amazing....I made how much? and where is it?

We have to get it done and hate to wait for the last minute...so today is the day.  But then again I am free for the rest of the day and even though it is February....the weather is feeling like Spring.....maybe the park afterwards....so i can clear my mind of the all the number crunching that will be done this morning.....

Have you done your taxes yet?  I like to get it out of the way and go on after that.  Math is not my forte at all.....now give me a good book and a cup of tea.....ahh....

8 comments:

  1. Thankyou for popping over to this weeks Weekly Book Blog Hop, now following you via gfc and new linky follower hoping you will follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always have our taxes done by someone and as that same question, "Where is our money?" Hate it! Enjoy your day!! It certainly does feel like spring is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really awesome thanks 4 sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and really a fantastic post i love it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually do my taxes early, but with all that was going on, I didn't. I'm with you, I leave the numbers up to the guy I pay to worry about it and I will take a cup of coffee and my book. Right now, I just finished 206 Bones and I'm reading Bones. Yes, similar titles, both great books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We, meaning my husband, use the tax software to prepare our taxes. It is quite helpful and efficient.

    Books and coffee are always the better choices, I agree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. taxes always make me feel like I'm back in grade school -- like dreaded homework.

    ReplyDelete