Sunday, February 12, 2012

BESTeams Feature of Ancient Oils, Flores Del Sur & Dee Dee Dzyn

ANCIENT OILS 
brings you lovely scents.....and if you believe in aromatherapy, this is the place for you.  I love the feeling of and scent of lavendar and use it freely in my home....here at Lily' place on Etsy you will find oils used for physical and psychological well-being.  In Lily's words, "Aromatherapy is the inhalation of plant oils, called essential oils, for improved physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Essential oils are the pure essence of the plant often referred to as nature's living energy and can provide both...take a peek...


                               



I have featured Marisa numerous times....her shop FLORESDELSUR 

Her shop contains

Handmade hair pins, hair clips, pins and brooches! 

and one is more beautiful than the next.  Wish I had a granddaughter to buy for....but I am sure there is a girl out there that would love at least one of these clips..........

                  

  DEEDEEDZYN  

MAKES JEWELRY....like me but different.  You see her designs are quite unique and interesting....she lives in the US but was raised in South Africa and her designs show her amazing history and background.....

      in her tiger print necklace.....


  my favorite is her crochet lariat....

        so make sure you stop by her shop, there are many more items that will catch your eye.....

 We are the BESTeam....encouraging each other and featuring our stuff for all to come and support us....while we support each other.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Agnes, great job featuring our teamies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lavender also, its so calming. Gorgeous jewelry in the feature today too. I can see that bold one with a nice black turtleneck in winter. Its cold here!

    Joyflower
    joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Agnes for featuring my Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in regaining our health thru plants and natural remedies. After all, everything God created was for our good. great post, thanks for sharing.
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice feature Agnes! I use oils and natural means of healing and health, so I really appreciate this! Thanks again for this feature.

    Aloha,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete