Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stay at Home/

I just read the most interesting post from Blisstree on stay at home moms...Are they more depressed than those who work?  I could never understand, nor do I try, why staying home with  your children would depress you.  But everyone is different and I especially do not believe in studies that predict this.

Speaking from experience, I loved staying home (still do) and spending time with my children.  I sort out other mothers and never tired of talking about babies.  If you get a chance, stop by the Blisstree blog and read some of the comments......I have never seen a blog get so many controversial comments....They are up to 41 already.  .But no matter whose side you are on (and why there should be sides is beyond me) you will find this very interesting..........Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment