Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let it snow

Yes, we finally got snow.....it started Friday night and last through Saturday.....3-6 inches......I am not a lover of snow....I think it is for the kids......but living in NY - it is one of life's happenings that we have no control over.  On the bright side, I do not have to go to work.....so I am staying in, drinking my coffee....have time to clean the house a bit....will read, go on the computer....play Words with Friends.....and just relax.......

and will probably watch the kids on the block enjoy the snow......the prediction is for 50 degrees next week....that should get rid of the snow.......

Or I will take the grandkids out and take pictures of them  :) (we had a sleepover too)






 Ah, to be young and love snow......

2 comments:

  1. Join the club, Agnes! I hate the white stuff too - it was why we returned to the UK in 1987 after 12 years in Canada and snow for almost 10 months of the year! Since we got back, it began to follow us - but we've escaped it this year - so far. There's always February to get through yet, though! Sounds as though you have the perfect recipe for coping with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowman. Wouldn't that be a great play for Words With Friends. As a sometimes blogger myself, Words With Friends seems a more appropriate time-waster than, say, television. Bottom line, my blog has more word game posts than thoughtful entries. Distracted by WWF and TV. I will always justify my TV time as long as I can tie it back to wordplay. Blame my love of Scrabble, WWF and TV trivia for me creating my blog and the anagrams I invent. Still, all these distractions keep me from blogging like you do.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete