Saturday, January 21, 2012

Coffee, Tea or......

both....yes, I love both....will confess I am totally hooked......must have my coffee first thing in the morning, then stop at DD for a large one to get me through the day.  But alas I cant have coffee late at night, so as soon as I get home, there is a big pot of tea.....hot and sometimes over ice....that I drink the rest of the day.
 


I have been a coffee addict for as long as I can remember......although I dont drink it all day.....I have just become the owner of a Keurig K-cup coffee maker......so coffee has never been easier or faster.....love the coffee maker so much, I also treated two of my sons to one.....its the little things in life.......what's your drink?


1 comment:

  1. I have to go for tea, and if it's iced tea, even better for me.

    ReplyDelete