Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cupcakes...Sugarush

Gotta love them....and these are simply delicious......If its sugar you crave, then go no further, and if you live in Red Bank, New Jersey.....it is probably near you.....

This bake shop is run by Chris and Jesse.   I have known Jesse since he was a tyke....actually his mom was pregnant with him and his twin sister when I knew him.......he went to school with my children and I am so proud of his accomplishment.....calories or not....this box of cupcakes was given to me and the other secretaries in my school by Jesse's cousin, Michelle.....and if you think these cupcakes are cute.....you havent seen anything.....his creativity is beyond imagination.

             

Check out his website and then get over there and buy some.....bet you cant make up your mind what you want.....

 


Sugarush..................experience it!  You can also find them on Facebook........

1 comment:

  1. Yum, those cupcakes look so tasty!! At least they are a known quantity! I am known for shaving off tiny slices of cake until it's all gone!!

    ReplyDelete