Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Sunday

Today is a good day....Awoke at 7:30 am instead of 5:15....so that was good.  Grandson slept over and we had breakfast together - grandpa went out for bagels this morning.....Good time talking and playing.....then grandson went home   :(

Decided to go to my craft room and get creative.  Been asked by a customer if i was selling any more butterfly earrings....but first I did some cleaning....my craft room is also my computer room, so there are a zillion papers all around....did some shredding and organizing and finished off a necklace and earrings.....hope to put it on Etsy some time today...




Then it was dinnertime....so made dinner and watched the Jets play some great football.....going shopping a little later on (food) and hope to get some reading in this evening too......

Busy day and tomorrow is work.......anxiously awaiting the winter recess at school....two more weeks to go....

2 comments:

  1. Please note that I'm following you from my other Google profile http://www.blogger.com/profile/14518589760310702529 because blogger won't let me follow anymore from this one. It says I'm following too many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that problem too, but now I sign in using my Twitter name @beaderbubbe and have been able to follow...but any way you can follow is great....glad to know you..

    ReplyDelete