Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shipping - Part II

I am learning.....thanks to MaryHarding who gave me great suggestions on shipping international.....and I followed her advice.....went to "Shipping Assistant" of the USPS and dropped the charge from $11.35 to $1.72....which is more in my budget.   Thank you Mary.....I never realized there were so many ways to get postage for a package....but I am learning....

I am sure it will take a bit longer, but my customer was great and didnt mind that I could not ship until yesterday and I did email her to let her know that it was on the way.....


2 comments:

  1. I am delighted that you were able to use First class International!! Thanks for letting me know it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a difference. I'm still not sure about international shipping, lol.
    debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete