Thursday, December 29, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Blue Jewels Theme

I know I am late...it's Thursday already and I am just starting the feature....but life keeps getting in the way of my blogging.....but I am here and ready to give you a theme.....had four shops to cover this week and found my favorite color in all of them.....Blue......and my favorite thing...Jewels....so here I bring you Blue Jewels from...........

SandyVern who has these lovely blue earrings among other things in her shop.....

        check out her soaps too.....

or stop by Poison Garden  who has the most beautiful Victorian items and this one caught my eye...never thought of making a rear view mirror ornament.....

     She also has Gothic and Steampunk items...............

If you are into Gothic....then check out Kristine of KC Drangonfly and fall in love with these Carribean blue earrings....

     She also has alot of unusual items in her shop......


And then stop by OurHomeToYours where Debbi and Amanda are all ready for winter....with this gorgeous beaded, Indian Style, necklace............

  and even though the theme is BLUE......all the shops here are sparking for the New Year of 2012.........because we love helping each other since we are the.....

     

4 comments:

  1. Love how your blog colors complement your feature products! Lovely. Also, so true: life gets in the way of blogging ;-)!!

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thank you for this feature. blue is such a pretty color. And as for blogging, I keep thinking of things I want to share, but then by the end of the day, I'm too tired, lol.
    Debbi
    -ourhoometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love the color blue, but hearing these complaints about time, makes me feel a little blue too! Cheer up, because soon we ring in the NEW YEAR!!

    Joyflower
    http://joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Happy Sales everyone!

    ReplyDelete