Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just came home and...

after having a slice of pizza decided to check my blog and think of something to write for today.  I was pleasantly surprised when I found I received 7 comments on yesterday's blog.....

http://beaderbubbe.blogspot.com/2011/12/besteams-feature-red-and-green-all-over.html from all the wonderful friends I have made through my followings......thank you Connie, Annie, Debbi, Altair, Faith, Gracie and ZombieMommy for leaving all those lovely comments.

Did you ever notice how great you feel when you open your blog and there are so many people who not only read it but comment.  I know in this busy world we live in - especially this time of the year - we sometimes mean to leave a comment but never find the time....It is always nice when people still make time for others....I never really get upset if I dont get comments - as nice as it is - but it is just more uplifting when they do....

 

....so this post is dedicated to all those bloggers out there who leave comments on blogs.....even if its only a word or two......you are very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing new comments on my blog or facebook makes it feel more real that people are reading what I wrote :)

    www.marvelousmommymeals.blogspot.com
    www.canadiancouponmom.ca

    ReplyDelete