Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BESTeams Feature - TiLTCreations

Well, Hello Theresa.....material...I remember when I had my stash....made quilts and little dresses for a daughter who preferred jeans....I too, was a stay at home mom...and loved it....how is it when we stay at home with our kids we find time to craft.....how do we fit it all in?

Theresa, from TiLTCreations has some of the answers....because her shop looks like she has been busy making lovely things.....for instance,

   her lovely embroidery......the oval hoops contain so many beautiful pictures......





 She also makes wristlets.......         

       Pillows...........and Baskets.   all her items are handmade (with love) because she "creates to keep sane, making my family quite happy in the process too" - her words....

Now she has found a part time job in a fabric store......is that called Heaven?  I think when I retire I will look for a part time job in a bead store......

PS- if this isnt enough, Theresa also has a supply shop on Etsy.......busy lady.....check out her supplies too.........click here

No comments:

Post a Comment