Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can you hear me now?

We all know where that question comes from....Verizon.....and for one night I couldn't hear you....After the fireworks, and everyone went home, and I cleaned up....I picked up my Iphone and "it was a dark, dark place"....Nothing, nada, nilch, - wouldn't go on, pressed buttons all over...Plugged it in and "nothing"......went to sleep....too late to worry about it.

The next day I plugged it into my computer thinking hoping that a computer would wake up my phone...but no way.....so I did what every phone owner would do....I called tech support....and I got.....Josh.....and he became my lifesaver.......because with just one sentence on what to try....My phone was back up and running.....


Why do we feel so disconnected to everything without our cell phones....I realized that all my appointments are in it; all my contacts are in it.....all my lists are in it......my life sometimes revolves around my phone.......life is easier if everything is in one place....and my phone is that one place....

So my question is.........How do you feel when your phone is not working?

4 comments:

  1. I'm worse when my computer is not working, mostly because I have all my photos, my contacts, my appointments...my life...on there. Since getting my iPhone, more of that is migrating to my phone, so I'm sure I'll soon feel the same as you if/when it poops out on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agnes, I have to give you credit, you are so connected. Although I spent the past 25 years in the corporate world, I realize even more now how much my administrative assistant meant to me! Getting there as I follow leaders like you! Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa @Connie....I didnt feel connected when the phone went out...but even my son didnt know what to do, so I felt pretty good when it worked again...thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel positively useless without my phone. It's crazy!!

    Following you from Blog Frog!

    www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete