Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Ardentreverie

California here I come......why, because two crazy sisters (their words) work there in a tiny room making beautiful items like these......

      and this.....

    crafts in a shop I didnt know existed until I got involved in Besteams...on Etsy......These sisters at Ardent Reverie are making handmade accessories which will knock your socks off.....they are different, they are beautiful and I cant even pick a favorite because I love them all.....

If you are not into necklaces, try their hairpins.....lovely...

          

or are hats your forte?  check these out   ............

            I can spend all day showing their beautiful crafts or I can direct you to Ardent Reverie by telling you to click here  and start shopping.....you wont be sorry you did...........

Are you an Etsy shop owner?  You, too, can benefit from a great team experience. You are invited to visit and learn more about Besteam. We support our team members by promoting each others shops via our blogs, twitter, facebook and whatever social networking we are into.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful feature! Your kind words are greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete