Monday, July 11, 2011

BESTeams Feature - CKSilver

Cindy and Marilyn....mother and daughter team..... they make beautiful designs together to make beautiful jewelry for you......

These earrings caught my eye since I wear earrings more than any other jewelry.  I feel naked if I dont have earrings on.....so I am always aware of what people wear on their ears..


     They also offer gift certificates in case you dont know what to get....but believe me there is something for everyone at cksilver........

From bracelets....


To anklets............



To pendants..........



        

These ladies specialize in sterling silver, pearls, semi-precious stones, and Swarovski crystals so I cant imagine how you would not be able to pick out something for yourself or a friend..


2 comments:

  1. Beautful stuff! I love to bead too! i need to find more time for it...hopefully your blog will inspire me!!

    I am stopping by from Blog Frog and following you now! Will you please follow back?

    http://ourlifewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very sweet feature!

    ReplyDelete