Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting Closer

29 days and counting...counting....there is so much to do and somehow it will get done....in between getting ready for Father's Day tomorrow and the baseball game tonight....I managed to buy clothes for the cruise.....undies and nightgowns.....shirts, slacks and tops, sandals.



We finally applied for our passport, and I actually made a list of items to pack....taking the Kindle because I will be relaxing and reading....and of course when we dock, there will be sightseeing and picture taking......

9 more days of work and then off for the summer......did anyone see where I put the laundry?  Oh, well, another day perhaps.....it is definitely too nice to stay in the house.....

Every father.......have a.....
 



4 comments:

  1. very nice blogpost. . . i like it. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. just hopped over from LBS and was struck by how comfortable I was . . . then I realized we use the same template! You have excellent taste:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cruises! I've been on two in my life and can't wait to go on another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been on a cruise! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete