Friday, June 17, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Turquoise Angels

I wish I had a girl.......and frilly fancy girl...........but I am a grandma of 6 boys and one more on the way.....I love my boys....they are the best......but just wish I could do some shopping in this adorable Etsy Store called....TurquoiseAngels because she has the most amazing hairbows
...



and tutus...


and flipflops



you will ever see.  This mother/daughter team have put their heart and soul into running this store and personally I could buy everything up.....The prices are more than reasonable like these French Clip bows for only $3.00


So hop only over and check out this great team and if you dont see anything you like (couldn't imagine why not) they also do custom orders.....

Are you an Etsy shop owner?  You, too, can benefit from a great team experience. You are invited to visit and learn more about Besteam. We support our team members by promoting each others shops via our blogs, twitter, facebook and whatever social networking we are into.


Click on the team logo below to be linked to our team page and to leave a comment or message regarding your interest!

1 comment: