Sunday, June 26, 2011

Do you Tweet?

I dont know how or why I got into Twitter....I am a grandma and I run an Etsy Shop.....and to reach out to customers I began to seek out social medias......

I love Facebook not only for that but for the fact that I am in contact with my children and grandchildren although I see them often.....it's those cute pictures I love to tag......and then I read to get more business.....try Twitter......

So I did and I am completely lost as to what good it is....it seems I follow many more people than those who follow me.....and while I can blog away the night.....and type all over FB......I find I have nothing to Tweet about.......most of the time I just Tweet about sales in my Etsy store.....or a quote here and there....or maybe I retweet......

So tell me dear bloggers......DO YOU TWITTER?....and if so.....what about?  Just curious.....I would rather text friends because I am a LOST TWITTERER......

1 comment:

  1. Hello! So nice to meet you! You commented on my BlogFrog discussion. I'm your newest follower. Would you care to follow mine? If not, theres no pressure :) haha

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete