Monday, June 27, 2011

CAMERA, and pictures and smiles

The upcoming cruise has finally got me hyped.....been shopping, planning, making lists, finally got passport, school is almost over and now I can devote all my time to getting ready....about 20 days from now....

I took a look at what camera I am bringing...you see, I have two....one huge and heavy SLR and Olympus E520 which I love but it is bulky and I have so many add ons to bring with me. but it takes great pictures.   Or I have the Casio Exilim....but its only 8 megapixils.....so........





thinking of a new camera for the trip.....have seen alot written up about the Nikon coolpix S6100....has anyone seen it....do you own it?  can anyone tell me a bit about it?   Really want to take great pictures and carry something light.....

If you have another camera you use and like, please advise me....at a loss because there are so many to choose from......


No comments:

Post a Comment