Saturday, March 12, 2011

I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award

I went to check out the comments on my recent blog, Just Relisted and found a delightful comment by Kirsty Girl that said I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award........wow.....That is the second compliment I got today about my blogging.....didnt know I had it in me.....

So, I get this award

and now I have to tell you 8 things about myself that you may not know.....Mmm, where do I start?

1. I am still in love with my husband of 36 years.

2. I always had a dream to drive cross the United States.

3. That dream came true in the 1970s.

4. I love butterflies and have many sitting on my kitchen window sill.

5. I am on a diet and have lost 45 lbs. already.

6. I need to start an exercise program but cant get motivated.

7. I always wanted to go on a cruise and finally booked one for this year.

8. I drive a CRV and love it!


Now I have to nominate 8 bloggers to pass this lovely blog award to! 

SuzeBlogz

Lorelei's blog

 Pretty Things

Chile Cats

Mary Harding Jewelry

Frugal Invitation

Art from my Heart

MysticWynd


I can probably name so many more blogs that deserve this award....but this is a start.

So now, play it forward.............


4 comments:

  1. Very Cool, Congradulations!
    I am very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your wonderful achievements!! The older we get the greater it is when we can do these things...My hubby is from the U.S. and I lived there 3 yrs..He took me all over only missing about 10states. We now live in Australia, my home and have done the same by travelling here..God Bless you heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much Agnes, you are so sweet! I am honored.
    I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!! How fun!!
    Love and light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got your link from Kirsty Girl and I was nominated with you.
    I get your love of butterflies (mine is dragonflies) and your husband and the need to be a gypsy once in a while. On doing exercise I would like to offer some help (as I am the most inactive person EVER): Don't make it a chore, do what you can when you can. Go for walks with the kids, do a few squats while you are cooking or simply a few stretches, Get up and do it yourself instead of asking someone to do it for you, do the housework in a round about manner. Google this, you will find ample advice on the matter. And it is what I do and I do way more that way than getting to a gym every day (which I have only done once even though I have been the owner of 3 gym contracts in my past, each with a furtive promise to go at least 3 times a week).
    Good luck!
    And great site.

    ReplyDelete