Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray...........

I have attracted 30 followers on my Networked Blog Page  It has been slow going but finally I am getting some readers.  If you haven't followed yet.....please stop by.....you will get all my blogs directly through this page......or

You can follow through Facebook............there are so many ways to follow me.....and through them all you can check out what's happening in my

Etsy Shop....because there are so many things happening.......what's happening in your back yard?


3 comments:

  1. I follow :)
    Congradulations on getting your other followers. I am happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following - returning the favour and following you back!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Thanks so much for coming over and checking out my blog! I am following you now!! Watch my blog for a future blog hop that features ETSY shops and WAHM items!!:) I know you will want to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete