Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Found

One IPod Touch.....lost last week in the house.  How come you can never find anything that is lost in the house.  I knew it was here but didnt have any idea where.

and I felt like I lost an arm.  All my apps are there including the one I will be using when I start my exercise plan......Mmm now I do have to start it.....well, thanks to my son who is the greatest finder in the world......it was stuck under the couch (where I look a zillion times)......


I will start my exercise......I will start my exercise......and listen to my music.....but now I must go to work......


1 comment:

  1. I understand, I totally freak out when I cannot find my phone. And its not like I can hear it when it rings, its always on vibrate!
    Have a good day at work :)

    ReplyDelete