Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

So rain is better than snow...dont tell anyone but I think the snow is coming Tuesday.  In the meantime maybe some of this Dec and Jan snow will be washed away...I hope....maybe....probably not.  It just melts and refreezes at night.....so now we have ice in the morning.....Oh boy.

Anyway, was up early, went to nail salon and hair salon.....feeling so much better....still need a pedicure....maybe next week....going to tackle cleaning the house, then upstairs to fill some orders, take some pictures of items already done but not for sale yet......taking pictures of my Bead Soup  (yes Cathy, it will be posted soon)  so off I go and if I have time, will post again tonight...otherwise until tomorrow....have a great night in whatever you do.....

Beader Bubbe

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what I sent you--I know it sounds funny but I can't remember it exactly! You had a great day! We're preparing for another storm.

    ReplyDelete