Monday, January 10, 2011

Featured this Week - WRITE OWL DESIGNS

This week's feature is Writeowl.....Mmmm well, I love writing and I love Owls....when I looked into Jean's shop I didn't know what to expect.  Now most of you reading this blog - write - isn't that what blogging is about?  And although we find it easier to type on our computers.....remember the good old days?  We used Pen and Paper....I myself love journaling.  I keep a journal on my nightstand, I keep one on the dining room table and also keep one in my tote bag.  I can't carry around my laptop but during the day I come up with ideas and need a place to write them down.  If it wasn't for blogging I would have never known there was an etsy store that sells journals........

So take a look at Writeowl and check out her many beautiful journals.....my favorite is


This beautiful pink one.....I like softer journals....but if you want a hardback one...check out

this one she calls Bingo....


And if you are not into journals....she has coasters and pencil cups.......



P.S. No owls in her shop.....not yet anyway......

1 comment: