Monday, December 20, 2010

If I can save time in a bottle.....

The older I get the more I realize how time is just flying by.  I cant seem to get a handle on all I want to do.  Years ago I would always say to myself that there's always tomorrow.  But at this stage of my life....what is tomorrow.  None of us really know if there is a tomorrow.  So we must treasure today and be happy when tomorrow comes.

I dont want to be morbid but this line of thinking is coming from the thought that there is still so much I want to do and I can seem to get a handle of the time frame.  Do I retire soon? and if I do, what do I do with my life.  I love making jewelry and right now it seems I squeeze it in between my daily life.  Will I have more time for it after I retire?  Well in four days I will be on winter break for school.  I plan to ...or I plan to try to.....set up a specific time during the day to stay in my shop and work on creativity....and if this works, maybe when I retire I will be able to devote more time to it.

Its a plan.....maybe a New Year's Resolution.....what do you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment