Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Dreaming of Flight

Dreaming of Flight Dreaming of Flight by Catherine Ryan Hyde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

All I wanted to do was adopt Stewart Little myself.  This book is amazing, warm, loving, sad, happy and kept me turning the pages.  Stewie is only 11 years old and has grown up without parents; loved his grandma but she too passed.  So he is now being raised my his sister and brother.  Promising his grandma to take care of her chickens, he starts a business of selling their eggs.

Which brings us to Marilyn...the relationship between her and Stewie is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.  Having grandchildren myself, I know how precious those visits are and how beautiful children can be.  I love Catherine Ryan Hyde books also because she makes you think deeply about her stories and there is always a lesson to be learned.

#kindle #fourstars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment