Monday, December 23, 2019

Review: Seven Shots

Seven Shots Seven Shots by Brianna Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a book by an author I have never read before. While the story was interesting it was not my usual type of read. But it did keep my interest.

RUN...
Those three letters haunted Blair Saddler's very existence. For four years Blair dedicated herself to protecting animals from the harsh hands of hunters. However, the shelter owner who saved and rehabilitated animals never thought in a million years that she would switch places with the animals she set out to protect. Now playing a game of keep-away with her life, Blair has to find a way to survive. With hunters on her heel, will a bullet be her fate or will she be able to save herself?

I was amazed at how Blair coped with this game and kept her head about her. I dont think I would have been that brave. But her cunningness and bravery is what made her get through this ordeal. It was a delightful change from my usual reads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment